In today’s time, no matter where we are, there are a lot of WIFI networks, both protected and available networks, around us. Whether it is coffee shops, movie theatre’s, airports, homes and even inside airplanes, your device no matter whether a laptop or a Smartphone will be able to identify a lot of WIFI networks available around you.
Many people protect their WIFI network mainly because they are not interested in sharing their WIFI network, while others even though does not have an issue with others using their WIFI network, often opt to password protect their WIFI network out of the fear that some random people may use their WIFI Network for some illegal activities.
This is where the WIFI Master Key app for Android kicks in. It is one among the very popular Android applications out there. Today we are here with a short review of the WIFI Master Key for Android app, the features of WIFI Master Key and its uses, and in case you do not own an Android device, we also bring you a quick and easy-to-follow guide on how to download and install WIFI Master Key for PC without facing any kind of hassles.
WIFI Master Key Review:
With more than millions of WIFI hotspots that are free out there shared by different users from around the globe, the sole purpose of the WIFI Master Key application is to let you connect to those WIFI network for free.
The WIFI Master Key app for Android allows you to search for WIFI networks around you and then connect to them easily and quickly. Apart from being easy to operate and quick in response times, the WIFI Master Key app for Android also is cost effective and helps you in saving those expensive plans of data that you subscribe to, from your network service provider by letting you to connect Free WIFI Hotspots around you.
While using the WIFI Master Key app, all you have to do is to search for available WIFI networks around you and check whether they have the Blue colored key next to any one of them. Any available WIFI network with a blue color key indicated next to it can be connected to, for free using the WIFI Master Key app.
You may also like: shazam for pc
Another awesome feature of the WIFI Master Key app is that it supports multiple languages from almost all popular parts around the globe. The supported languages include Hindi, Arabic, Turkish, English, Thai, Indonesian, Portugese, Malayu, Vietnamese, Friench, Russian and Spanish. More languages are added to the list of supported languages frequently.
The main advantage of having the WIFI Master Key app to have support for multiple languages is that it makes the functionality of the application much advanced as it can help users from around the globe, no matter where they live or what language they speak. Very few utility applications provide its users with this functionality and the WIFI Master Key app is one among them.
One common misconception regarding the WIFI Master Key app for Android and PC is that it’s a hacking tool. To clear out all the misconceptions, the WIFI Master Key app for PC and Android is not at all a hacking tool for Android and nowhere supports the concept of hacking in its working.
What the WIFI Master Key app helps you achieve is to connect on to WIFI networks that are free to connect. The WIFI Master Key app for Android and PC does not allow you or support in any way unlocking passwords of protected WIFI networks that are available in your surroundings.
This idea is also shared by the 700+million and growing number of active users of the WIFI Master Key for PC and Android application. Being one of the largest WIFI sharing based community around the world, WIFI Master Key application is indeed a very trustable platform out there that gives the opportunity to everyone to enjoy the Internet.
In case you are not able to find any shared WIFI hotspots around you, then patience is the key. The WIFI Master Key application is handling somewhere close to about 3 billion active connections per day, a number which is increasing rapidly on a daily basis.
Therefore, as the network expands, in no time, there will be a lot of WIFI hotspots in your area as well that will let you connect to the internet for free of cost.
Features of WIFI Master Key for PC and its Uses:
- Allows you to connect to any one among the millions of the free WIFI hotspots available out there around the globe.
- Helps you reduce spending by cutting costs that you normally spend for data services.
- Supports multiple languages including English, Hindi, Arabic, French, Spanish and Russian.
- Over 700 million active users.
- Over 3 billion connections handled on a daily basis.
- One of the world’s biggest sharing community for free WIFI hotspots.
- Rapidly increasing support for more free WIFI hotspots added in each update.
- All the data sent through the WIFI network that is connected using the WIFI Master Key app is encrypted for added security over your online privacy and security.
- Easy to navigate user interface that even newbie users can understand and learn within a matter of minutes.
- Quick response of the application.
How to Download and Install WIFI Master Key for PC?
Unfortunately, there is no official version of the WIFI Master Key application that supports Windows powered PC as of now. However, there is still chance of operating the WIFI Master Key Android application on Windows running machines, thanks to the BlueStacks Android Emulator software. Below is how to download and install WIFI Master Key for PC using BlueStacks.
- Download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your PC from here.
- Launch the above app and login to the same using your Google account credentials.
- Now, search for the WIFI Master Key on the search bar within the BlueStacks software.
- From the search results, make sure to pick the right WIFI Master Key application. To authenticate that the WIFI Master Key that you are about to download is the original one, make sure that the app is developed by wifi.com, the official developer of WIFI Master Key for Android.
- Click on the Install button next to the application.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Check this also : mobdro for pc
After the installation completes you can then start using the WIFI Master Key application using the BlueStacks Android Emulator software.
Hope you found this guide on WIFI Master Key for PC helpful. Do share this content and spread the word.