Viva Video for PC windows free download
The Viva Video for PC is primarily an Android and iOS application which is free to download, install and use on your Windows as well as the Android and iOS operating systems. The Viva Video application that runs on both Android and iOS and now for Windows, lets you to create awesome videos by actually stitching together different video clips from your device, no matter whether an Android Smartphone, iPad or iPhone.
Even though the guide below today will take through some authentic procedures at the end of which you will be able to legally install and use the Viva Video for PC, there is actually no official version from the developers of the Viva Video application that can support the Windows operating system, at least as of now.
Instead, we will be making use of the very famous BlueStacks Android Emulator software for Android. You may have guesses from the name of the software itself; BlueStacks is emulator software which will help Android applications to run on Windows powered PC, as Android apps cannot run on Windows natively.
Before actually taking you through the processes required to install Viva Video for PC, let us take you through a quick review of the Viva Video for PC app, its features and its uses.
Viva Video for PC Review:
The Viva Video is a very popular application available on both iOS and Android that lets you make awesome video clips by adding videos or photos together from your Android or iOS powered device’s storage.
Apart from some very awesome and unique looking filters, the Viva Video for PC application also provides you with different editing options to make your video stand out and suit the occasion for which you are making the video. No matter whether it is a video presentation made about friends, family or your loved ones, the Viva Video app has editing options and filters that can make your video bring the right feel.
If you haven’t captured any video already, and wish to take a video instantly and then edit it using the Viva Video for PC app, you can do it as well from the inbuilt camera app of the Viva Video app. While recording videos from the inbuilt camera app, you also get options to add video effects if you want to make your video look funny.
One of the main advantages of using the Viva Video for PC app is that it supports the likes of newbie and pro users of the app equally. No matter whether you have just started using the Viva Video application or you have used it for a long while, the app interface and features do make sure that you come across all the features and options of the application.
While there are many other applications out there that performs similar to the Viva Video app for iOS and Android, what makes this application much more functional than others is that, while other applications make your video look disjoint, Viva Video app lets you create a continuous transition between videos without feeling edited in, using many of its features.
You may also like : movie box for pc
And to make using Viva Video more interesting, you get to download the Viva Video app and all of its amazing features for free from both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Viva Video for PC Features:
- Allows you to create awesome looking videos and even GIF’s. Also lets you add different frames to your GIF and video.
- While editing with the Viva Video app, you can either pick an image or video preexisting in your device or even opt to shoot a new picture or video from the inbuilt camera app of Viva Video for PC.
- Over 60 effects to pick from along with many more effects that can be downloaded separately.
- Pro Mode and Quick Mode to help professionals and newbie users enjoy the app alike.
- Very responsive user interface.
- Takes up less storage space on your device as the Viva Video app is just around 34MB.
- You can make use of the effects, transitions, emoticons, titles and filters in the Viva Video app to create a movie-like video of different clips, without making your video seem disjoint.
- You can also add background music to the videos you create, either by choosing from the preset music notes or also by selecting any song or music file of your choice from your device library.
- Saving option has also been provided in the Viva Video app, so that you can attend other important tasks and get back to where you last finished editing the video.
- The Viva Video app also allows you to share videos to popular social media networks like Facebook, after creating.
- Over 5 million+ downloads in the Google Play Store alone.
- Supports Android version 4.0 and above.
- Supports iOS version 7.0 and above on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to Download and Install Viva Video for PC?
If you are excited about the Viva Video for PC application after reading the review and features of the Viva Video app, then you can check out our well-explained guide below that will take you through the procedures needed to download and install the Viva Video for windows .
As said above, there is no official Viva Video for PC currently. Therefore we will be running the Viva Video for PC app on any Windows powered machine with the help of the BlueStacks Android Emulator software.
- To begin, download and install the BlueStacks Emulator for Android app from http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html on you Windows PC.
- After downloading and installing, launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator from your PC and then login to the same using your Google account credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to find a search bar at the top of the BlueStacks software window.
- Search for “Viva Video” in the search bar.
- Now you will be provided with a list of app results with the keyword “Viva Video” in them, or apps that are similar to the Viva Video for PC app.
- To make sure that the Viva Video app you are about to download is the official one, make sure that the name of the developer is “QuVideo Inc.”, who are the official developer of the Viva Video application.
- Now, click on the Install button and then wait for the installation procedures for Viva Video to complete on your PC.
Check this also :tubemate for windows
And that’s pretty much it. You will now be able to run and enjoy the awesome Viva Video for PC application on your Windows powered PC.