There may be some of the great apps in Todo apps, checklist apps, task management iphone apps in the app store with, tons of new features, so here we have come up with some of the best checklist apps for iPhone to make your daily work easy with these apps.
so come on guys lets take a look below on best iPhone and iPad checklist apps right below
Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
It is one of the best cross platform app which support multiple platforms to make t compatible with your colleges and family members at home .
It is simple and easy to use app which can help you create as many list as you want without any problems ,if you want some extra and advanced features then you can do in app purchases otherwise it is fine to go with free version for all your basic task without any problem.
Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
Taking in consideration the Swiping gesture to left or right on lists and items allows you to mark them as done or delete them.
To quickly add new tasks in this app,all you need to do is type in your item and swipe down above the keyboard again to add it to the list and start typing a new item for adding the new item right away. you can also customize your ui with several themes it supports.
some of the awesome features of this clear app includes
– Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
– Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
– iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
– Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
– Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
Fantastical 2 for iPhone – Calendar and Reminders
Fantastical 2 is a nice Calendar integrated lots app to sync all your important Todo list task .you can create all your shopping list on the go very fast on this app and manage all your meeting and appointments to avoid any problems and delay in meetings.
some new and interesting features include
1. Create reminders by starting your sentence with “reminder”, “todo”, “task”, or “remind me to”
2. Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
3. Create alerts with phrases such as “remind me tomorrow at 3 PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3 PM”
- Price- Fantastical for iPhone – $4.99 – Download
- Price- Fantastical for iPad – $9.99 – Download
- Price- Fantastical for Mac – $39.99 – Download
Let me know what all checklists and reminders iPhone app you use to make your task easy every day in the comments section below.